Practical Lingerie for Mommies!

When I first searched for maternity lingerie, I noticed that there are two common features about them.

ONE: They are usually expensive! And TWO: They are soooooo un-interesting! (meaning: white, plain and dull) Especially when you're searching for something in a cheaper and affordable range.

Hence, I think I'd share with you some helpful shopping areas on the net for practical and comfortable underwears for pregnancy and nursing.

Ebay. One of the best place to find what you need and what you want. Some of the shops you might want to check out:
- Peachy Pear for Women
- Feel Right Lingerie
- Belle Lingerie

H & M Stores. I didn't find anything interesting when I was at their maternity section but when I went up to their lingerie department I found a beautiful laced nursing bra with a very nice price!

ASDA. They've got nice support bras for maternity.

If you don't mind investing in good quality, long lasting products you should give Amazon's Maternity Lingerie a look.

And if you're in Malaysia, I suggest that you check out Babyland PJ's maternity lingerie section. They have a range of affordable support and nursing bras, and briefs too, though in limited colours and styles. You can also try TESCO's. They are about the same in quality and style. But I could assure you that they have better ones than those in general superstores lingerie departments, unless you'd like to spend some more money and time at the designers' boutique/departments.

Posted at 11:35  

0 comments:

Post a Comment