Anxious Mommy

Pregnancy might be one of the most wonderful thing a woman could experience in life. It's all about unleashing your true talents in love and motherhood. The minute conception is made known to a woman, her heart blossoms with love, hopeful of God's gracious gift.

For a first time mom, conceiving will be a period of anxiety. Inexperience might lead to extreme anxiousness of how things are and will be. What's happening in your tummy? Is the little one ok? Am I eating the right food? Should I put on some more weight? WOuld I be strong enough to deliver the baby? Would he be ok if I'm active? What If I bleed or fall sick? What, where, how and when. 1001 questions vould be popping out of your mind every now and then.

But not to worry. Not too much at least :). Thanks to the development of science and technology and those beautiful mommies whom love sharing their helpful guides towards maternity, people like us can benefit a lot from their experience and knowledge. Pregnancy is the time to relax, and if you haven't noticed, it's also the time to READ!

Check my favourite site, babycentre.co.uk and you'll find useful information in everything you'll need to know about childbirth and pregnancy.

Need a book to read? I recommend these:

Posted at 03:39  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 15 June 2007 at 07:27  

One thing that i enjoyed most while pregnant is that you have all time for 'ibadah! No period...and you have rukhsah to pray in sitting position...nevertheless, solat duduk ni jadi excuse for my 'Umar to do that when he's lazy to pray...haha

Post a Comment